Company not Pulling information - newly added to Great Plains
EAS
2010-09-22 21:13:03 UTC
Need help when a new company is added in Microsoft Great Plains. We initially
added another Company to Great Plains. Entries had been booked already as of
August. FRX have been updated and I could see the new company name in under
Company pulldown option. After the new company had been added to a working
exisitng report it does not pull the inofrmation from Great Plains. The
format of the account is the same as the rest of the other company.

What can I do to correct this?
EAS