FRX Row Format
Gaylia
2010-10-05 17:44:03 UTC
I need to add some G\L accounts to numerous rows. How can I export the row
format to Excel add my rows, and them import it back to FRX?
rivers1
2010-10-05 19:42:03 UTC
Gaylia,

There is no real export to Excel from the rows. But it is easy enough to
copy and paste back and forth.

Just make sure not to copy the RowCode or the hidden column before that.
Only copy from the Description column to the right, and you should be good to
go.

I have used this method many times to more efficiently update large row
formats. I often use MID and CONCATENATE functions in Excel to help.

Let me know if you have any other questions at ***@MSXGroup.com.
You can also visit our website http://MSXGroup.com for information about our
services, support options, training classes, and FREE webinars on FRx,
Forecaster, Management Reporter and PerformancePoint Server.

Thanks

Rob
--
Rob Iversen