Webport user tracking
IBPIT
2010-08-25 14:53:03 UTC
Is there a way in FRx, Report Server, or Webport to track what users are
siging in? We have a large number of users in Webport and have a feeling
most are not using the access to get their reports.
rivers1
2010-08-25 17:42:03 UTC
Hello,

If you asking about Logging, that can be enabled in the IIS manager. It
will log information for you in a file and you can search through it to find
the data you need.

If you need real-time trackin of users and other tasks connected to IIS
(assuming you are running W2k3) then the following link may be helpful.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/86afd5ee-e183-4a5a-91fd-cf795289c34f.mspx?mfr=true

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly at
***@MSXGroup.com. For information about our services, support
options, training classes and FREE webinars visit our website at
http://MSXGroup.com.

Thanks

Rob
--