Not enough storage to complete the operation
CAM
2010-09-26 22:00:50 UTC
Hello

My company is MAS 500 7.2 and FRx 6.7 I made a Detail Income Statement and I
get this message box error : Error 5 "Not enough storage to complete the
operation" when I generate the report, now there is about 4000 GL accounts.
There is 6 companies in the tree, if I use the largest company I will get
this error message, but other companies or combine companies without the
largest company works fine. I close all my programs and let FRx run, but
still I get this error message. I am using Windows XP Professional, 2 GB of
Ram I have enough disk space. Has anybody enounter this problem before? I
don't know what to do. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Penny
2010-09-27 16:31:03 UTC
Error 5 is usually related to time frame issues. I have never seen error 5 in
combination with the storage description.
Can you generate the report successfully at the financial and account level?
Do I understand that you only have an issue with the large company even if
you run it by itself?

If you need additional assistance please contact me at
***@MSXGroup.com. You can also visit our website www.MSXGroup.com
for information about our services,
support options, training classes and FREE webinars on FRx, Forecaster,
Management Reporter and PerformancePoint Server.
--
Penny Watts
MSX Group

**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.**