"Invalid Output File Name"
Pavel
2008-07-16 16:57:03 UTC
Hello,

Some users get an error "Invalid Output File Name. Output file name -
XYZ.FRD" when they try to Generate Report. IO_data directory is OK and users
have write permissions to this folder.

In the "Output - Output Options - File name" only the file name 'XYZ.FRD"
appears. When I put the full path, for example
"\\server\share\FRx67\IO_Data\XYZ.FRD" there is NO error message and report
is generated.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pavel
EELM
2008-07-22 03:52:01 UTC
hello Pavel,

It happened to me once and the problem was that I was using spaces in the
name of the report, are you using spaces?
Pavel
ppi
2008-08-06 21:35:03 UTC
This happened after we applied the SP 9-10 to be compatible with Vista. I
created a directory that all users had access to and set Company>Information>
import export path in FRx to this directory. (This avoids having to put the
path in the report file name field)