Calc Syntax
Manny Chundi
2010-10-06 20:45:16 UTC
Is there a comprehensive reference for the syntax that can be used in CAL
rows and CALC columns? I have seen different kinds of formulas. But I was
wondering if there is a document somewhere that lists all possible
syntactical constructs that can be used in the formulas in rows and columns.
Thanks
rivers1
2010-10-06 21:27:03 UTC
Manny,

I would say the online help is about as good as I've seen. Go to the Index
and search for either CALC or CAL and you will find a pretty inclusive list
of what you can do there.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at
***@MSXGroup.com. You can also visit our website http://MSXGroup.com
for information about our services, support options, training classes and
FREE webinars on FRx, Forecaster, Management Reporter and PerformancePoint
Server.

Thanks

Rob
--