posted/unposted transaction to print on FRx Report
Gptech
2010-10-04 07:26:03 UTC
Dear all ,

Any idea how to bring these provisional values : posted / unposted
transaction to print on FRx.on header or footer , which shows the values of
provisional options selected while generating the FRx report , using FRx
6.7-sp10.

thanks
rivers1
2010-10-04 13:24:03 UTC
Hello,

FRx cannot show or print any fact data (data that comes from your GL) in the
Headers or Footers. All fact data must reside in rows or columns of the
report.

There are ways to restrict which columns bring in Posted/UnPosted data so
there may be a way to show what you need in a separate section of the Row
Format.

If you can send me the sepcifics of what you are trying to do I may be able
to help out. Email me at ***@MSXGroup.com with the info and I'll
check it out.

You can also visit our website http://MSXGroup.com for information about our
services, support options, training classes and FREE webinars on FRx,
Forecaster, Management Reporter and PerformancePoint Server.

Thanks

Rob
--
Rob Iversen