Error on Column Header
Adam
2010-08-17 14:13:03 UTC
I have a report that reads from GP & Forecaster. On the first Forecaster
Column, the header information is stops displaying. In two of the columns to
the right (after a few blank ones) are other column headers, but they are off
(i.e. not accurate).

This seems very odd for the system to simply not properly display column
headers. The information in the body of the report appears accurate though.

Any idea why the header would be off?
rivers1
2010-08-17 14:50:03 UTC
Adam,

I have not seen this specific issue but it could be caused by a corupt spec
set. At least that is my best guess. Try compacting them and see if it
helps. If not try recreating the column layout from scratch, do not copy
anything.

Has this report worked correctly before? Have headers like this worked
correctly before? What version of FRx are you using (it will look something
like 6.7.9111).

If after recreating the column layout it still is not working correctly you
can contact me directly at ***@MSXGroup.com and I would be happy to
help out. You can also visit our website to learn more about our services,
support, training classes and FREE webinars on FRx, Forecaster and Management
Reporter.

Thanks

Rob
--