Where can I find the Windows XP forums?
Michael
2010-09-15 22:00:04 UTC
I am trying to access the windows XP forums and wondering, apart from Msnews.Microsoft.com, whether there is another account section that Microsoft has for this purpose.

Any help given to this respect, would be appreciated. Otherwise, is there a specific web site that I can go to?

Thanks

Michael Feldman
Michael