FRX login Error.
Tasso
2006-03-09 20:34:27 UTC
When my any user logs into FRX 6.5 they get the message 'Failed to load
company calendar'. They get the option to pick a catalog but then when they
try to run it the 'Failed to load company calendar' appears again and then
FRX closes. This was working fine for the past year.
DJO
2006-03-09 21:19:44 UTC
Check to see if the fiscal periods for any open year have been closed (Tools
Post by Tasso
Setup >> Company >> Fiscal Periods). FRx needs at least one fiscal
period in an open year open.
Tasso