Automation Error
bkaras
2009-11-11 03:22:26 UTC
Hello,
We have recently installed the SP10 and now when our users try to run a
report some are getting the error
Error 196734
Automation error
The specified module could not be found.

This is only happening to some users. Has anyone run across this before?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Brian
rivers1
2009-11-11 03:33:02 UTC
Try reregistering the dll files. Goto the root directory where FRx is
installed and run FRxReg.exe for each machine that is receiving this error.

That should clear up your issues.

Thanks
--
Rob Iversen